Irish Oat Granola – (10 Pouches)
A Delicious Toasted Irish Oat Granola Perfectly suited to a Healthy Diet
- Made with 100% Irish Oats
- Wheat Free
- High in Fibre
- Low in Sugar
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains Oat-Beta Glucan which is proven to lower cholesterol
Out of stock
- Included are 10 x 350g pouches of Truly Irish Oat Granola.
- Low in sugar only 6.5g of sugar per 100g.
- High In Fibre – 9.8g of fibre per 100g.
- Lowers Cholesterol – Truly Irish Oat Granola contains oat beta glucan, a soluble dietary fibre. Beta glucan from oats has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. Consuming 3g of oat beta glucan per day may lower cholesterol as part of a healthy and balanced diet and active lifestyle.
- Suitable for Vegetarians: This product does not contain any product of animal origin.
Irish Oat Flakes (55%) (gluten), Vegetable Oil; sunflower, Muscavado Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Oat Bran (gluten), Sesame Seeds, Coconut, Sweetener; Crystalline fructose, Almonds Flakes. Walnuts, Choline bitartrate, Salt, Vanilla.
Store in a cool dry place away from strong smelling products. Once opened, reseal the pouch to maintain freshness
For allergens see ingredients in bold. Prepared in a factory which handles other cereals containing gluten, and also handles peanuts, nuts and seed ingredients.
While every effort is made to ensure that the product information and ingredients are correct, please check the packaging prior to use for confirmation.
Nutritional Information : Energy values supplied are calculated based on : Reference Intake of an Average Adult: Energy 8400kj / 2000kcal, Fat 70g, Saturates 90g, Salt 6g, These figures are for average adults of normal weight. Requirements will vary with age, size and activity level
If you have reason to complain about this product, please return the packet and its contents to the Customer Service Manager at Truly Irish stating where it was purchased. Alternatively email your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org This does not affect your statutory rights.
Produced in Ireland for Truly Irish Country Foods, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick, Ireland.